- £16 Could provide transport to take one woman in labour safely to a health centre
- £32 Could provide a midwifery student with books & training materials for one year.
- £100 Can buy breakfast for a street child for 12 months.
- £300 Covers the cost of fistula surgery and holistic care at the Hamlin Fistula Hospital.
(at a frequency to suit you)
- £8 Can help provide an elderly person with a pension.
- £10 Could help fund a counsellor's salary to provide psychological support to women and girls who have suffered abuse.
- £20 Can help train a midwife who can prevent devastating fistula injuries.
Other Ways To Give...
Shopping, payroll giving or leaving a gift in your will - there are many ways you can support Ethiopiaid. Click here to find out more.
Leave A Gift in Your Will
You can help to deliver permanent change to the lives of some of the poorest people in the world with a simple gift in your will. Leave a Legacy - the greatest gift of all.
Fundraise for us
If you would like to help make a difference to the lives of people in Ethiopia, but don't feel you can make a financial commitment, why not fundraise for us instead!
Give As You Earn
Payroll giving is an easy way for you to give to Ethiopiaid straight from your salary.
Shop with Ethiopiaid
There is now an easy way for you to donate – simply by shopping online through Easy Fundraising. Ethiopiaid will receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!